Rotoman DirectDrive - Manroland Goss
Multiple options in single circumference.
The new ROTOMAN DirectDrive generation is designed for the needs of highly demanding 16-page commercial printers. Automation features enable extremely short makeready times, high reproducibility and low start-up waste, all while maintaining premium printing quality.
Features & Advantages:
• Extremely short makeready times
• High reproducibility
• Low start-up waste
• No limits to product creativity
• Inline Finishing modules
• Number of pages: 16
• Max. revolutions/hour: 75,000
• Cylinder circumference: 546 – 630 mm. 21 - 25 inch
• Max. web width: 1,000 mm. 39 inch
• Optional additional equipment (examples): PECOM-X, automation, APL, InlineDensity Control, Inline Finishing modules, second cross fold