Roland 900 Evolution - Manroland
ROLAND 900 Evolution 906 LVV with AutoNonStop
As a pioneer of print innovation, Manroland Sheetfed has developed many world firsts since the company’s establishment in 1871. Now completing its breakthrough Evolution family, comes the ROLAND 900 Evolution, further underlining Manroland Sheetfed’s position as a world leader in large format press manufacture.
New Triple Flow inking technology addresses specific challenges for large format print, providing three separate inker running modes, while the AC Drive promises annual savings of up to 10,000 kWh.
The Roland 900 Evolution large-format press for packaging and commercial printing comes with a wealth of cutting-edge automation technologies to deliver cost and energy savings for printers, along with ever-faster make-ready times.
• Sheets Per Hour: 14,000 or 16,500
• Sheet format max: 1060 x 1450 mm
• Sheet format min: 600 x 850 mm
• Print format max: 1045 x 1440 mm
• Print format min; 590 x 850 mm
• Plate format: 1145 x 1460 mm
START OF PRINTING: 60mm
STOCK THICKNESS: 0.04 – 1.2 mm
• Height 334mm, 667mm or 834mm