Roland 200H - Manroland
ROLAND 200 press can fit practically anywhere. This is the only press in its format class that can process substrates from 0.04 to 0.8 mm thick. And, with additional equipment for board, it delivers remarkably flat sheet travel.
Five or six printing units offer added value through inline finishing and coating as well as optional scoring and perforating.
• Lower space requirements and rapid installation
• RCI (Remote Controlled Inking) System and optional ColorPilot Smart System shortens make-ready times
• Double-diameter impression cylinders and transferters ensure gentle sheet travelling
• Impressive flexibility on substrates
• A variety of optional inline enhancements and individual solutions to help promote profitability
Speed: 15.000 sph
Formats: Sheet format: 520 x 740 mm
Print format: 510 x 735 mm
Plate format: 605 x 740 mm
Stock thickness: 0,04 - 0,8 mm
Delivery Pile Height: 900 mm