Performance Series P9E - Mark Andy
Designed to drive converter profitability in a highly competitive landscape, the Performance Series E redefines workflow productivity through its simple design, tangible waste savings, streamlined automation and fast changeovers, making it the most productive press in its class.
• Fully-automated setup with job save, pre-registration and re-registration
• Intuitive operator interface and membrane controls at each station
• Servo impression control
• Automatic load-and-lock inking system — combines several steps in one quick motion
• Quick change print station setup and changeover - sets up in less than 30 seconds
• Open access design — no obstructive covers or guards
• Fewer operator adjustments
• Wider Web-Widths
• Ergonomic efficiency provides 22 and 26 inch web widths, which include plate cylinder loading support as well as an anilox and chamber drawer.
• Master Class Engineering
Designed as the ideal solution to print film, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging and foil lidding.
• Automated Intelligence
The most intuitive press in its class with automated registration and impression, job save, 8 servo motors per station and a centralized control system.
Web Width 13/17/22/26 inch (330/430/558/660 mm)
Max Speed 1000 fpm (305m/min) with high speed configuration
Substrate Range 0.5 mil - 18pt (12-450 micron)
Print Repeat Range 5.5-24 inch (140-610mm)
Die Repeat 24 inch max (610mm max)
Unwind Capacity 40 inch (1016mm)
Rewind Capacity 40 inch (1016mm)