Kolbus - Boxer BX200
Active line cut for over 100 box styles
Automatic 60 second set up with no tooling
Inline digital print option
• Uses sheet corrugated board
• Produce boxes on demand, with no need for prior box making experience
• Single and double wall corrugated
• Makes rugged ‘industry standard’ boxes
• Produces 100 box styles from wraps to pallet boxes in almost any size
• Maximum sheet width, length thickness 77" x 315" x 0.04' - 0.03'
• Max speed of 262'/min
• Waste removal and shredding option
• Frees up valuable space by reducing the amount of stock boxes you need to hold
• Inline digital print available
• Only need to stock a handful of basic sizes and grades of corrugated sheet
• Ultra compact state-of-the-art technology
• Reliable and easy to use
• Built and supported by Kolbus AutoBox - Over 40 years at the forefront of box making technology
• MANUAL INPUT – Via touch screen
• REMOTE INPUT – Connect and control via the office PC or your mobile devices
The Digital-Print module offers fully integrated, single color print, inline. This superbly engineered addition uses a system of up to four individual, motorised self cleaning print heads to deliver all manner of print requirements. Printing is programmed via the touch screen interface as part of the box making set up for added speed and efficiency.
• Integrated inline solution
• 11" print head
• High resolution print - 360 dpi
• Make and print up to Jumbo sized boxes in a single pass
• Quick cure ink
The Digi-Lite option offers excellent entry level single color inline digital print. This free standing module is simply rolled into position at the rear of the Boxer. Artwork can be input via the USB port and then set up using the touch screen interface. A manual solution with high speed print, capable of handling many print requirements, such as logos, barcodes and handling instructions.
• 2.75" print head
• Simple set up
• Quick cure ink
• High resolution print - 180 dpi
• Highly cost effective solution for basic inline digital print
A high grip friction feeder across the width of machine allows for auto-feeding of board.
A truly versatile machine, the Boxer is also capable of being fed using fanfold board in a range of widths and grades.
NB For technical reasons, inline digital printing is not available for fan fold.