Canon Arizona 318 GL
Available from Dynagraph Kuwait
The Arizona 318 GL flatbed printer is a highly-capable introductory model that offers smaller print producers entrance to the world of award-winning, high-quality UV flatbed printing. It delivers quality printing on the same robust platform as the Arizona 360 GT printer, at a price positioned for light production environments. This attractive price point makes it accessible to print shops and sign makers with lower volume demands, while still delivering all the quality and versatility built into every Arizona Series printer.
- Express Mode up to 18.0 m2/hour
- Production Mode up to 12.2 m2/hour
- Quality Mode up to 8.4 m2/hour
- Variable droplet sizes from 6 to 42 picoliters. The result is near-photographic image quality with sharpness only before seen at resolutions of 1,440 dpi or higher. Print perfect text as small as 6 pt.
Rigid media size
- 125 cm W x 250 cm L x 48 mm T
Rigid media printing width
- Edge-to-edge (full bleed)
Roll media size
- 90 cm to 220 cm wide