LABEL EXPO 2015 HOLDS NEW SURPRISES IN STORE!
With this Press release we would like to inform you that BOGRAMA, Herzog+Heymann and MBO will be exhibiting at this trade show with a combined booth for the first time. Under the heading COMPETENCE3 they are pooling their expertise and presenting three ground-breaking production lines:
1- Label booklets with die-cut pull-tab
Roll material with low paper weight will be used to produce spine glued booklets with die-cut pull-tabs and 24 pages. This kind of booklets are subsequently laminated with self-adhesive film and applied on bottles, cans and similar packaging. The pull-tab makes it easier for the end customer to open the booklet.
They will produce the booklets at Labelexpo with:
• Unwinder UW 500 (MBO)
• Sheeter SVC 525 C (MBO)
• Rotary Die-Cutter BSR 550 (Bograma)
• Folder KL112 (Herzog+Heymann)
• Knife Folding Unit XS 300 (Herzog+Heymann)
• Press with Delivery (Herzog+Heymann)
• Efficient production because of in-line, near-line and multiple-up production • Expandable when requirements are changing • Well-proven solution
• Single-source provider
2- Die-cutting, counting and delivering of different labels
The Label-Line will process labels, playing cards, and similar products, directly from printed sheets, using the BOGRAMA BSR 550 Servo Rotary die-cutter. With the „Dynamic Alignment“ (auto register correction) each sheet is aligned laterally. This ensures a consequent cutting accuracy of +/- 0.1 mm also with digitally printed sheets. Integrated barcode monitoring allows both, the consistent monitoring of the production as well as the tracking of products. The die-cutting process has integral stripping and scrap removal. The finished products are stacked in counted piles of sorted products and packed into boxes, using a smart robot solution.
They will produce the labels at Labelexpo with:
• Rotary Die-Cutter BSR 550 Servo with Flat Pile Feeder
• Transfer Unit UEB 550 B • Automated Sorting- and Packing System
Your benefits: • Automated in-line and multiple-up production
• Compact solution • Quality and production monitoring
• Performance: 5,000 cycles/h = 125,000 labels; 100 labels per box
3- World Premiere: Creating folding cartons AND placing insert – ALL in ONE LINE Packaging -Line „Stamina“ – Inline production of folding cartons with inserts
The folding cartons first will be die-cut in multiple-up production, then folded and last glued. On the same product line a pre-produced leaflet is placed and glued into the folding carton by a friction feeder. The integrated quality system will assure the right leaflet is placed into the correct folding carton. In addition the system monitors the glue application. Bad copies will be sorted on-the-fly. The concept of this packaging solution is modular; therefore depending on your production requirement additional units can be integrated.
They will produce the folding cartons at Labelexpo with:
• Rotary die-cutter BSR 550
• Pre-folding and folding unit
• Cold glue application system
• Friction feeder
• Quality inspection system including ejector unit
• Delivery with belt pressing unit
Pallet feeder for high volumes Efficient production because of in-line and multiple-up production Expandable when requirements are changing Well-proven solution from one source
LEADING VENDORS IN THE INDUSTRY